Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I wasn't gonna post anything..

Okay, so I wasn't gonna post anything, but then teagan's like 'whats your blog URL?' so I looked for the stupid URL and clicked 'VIEW BLOG' and when I saw how hideous and bare my page was, I decided to cover up the shame and write a post. It's not everyday that your blog page flashes its bare backside at you, you know.
So how do these things work anyway? Is it like a diary, where I write as if you know everything about me? No. That would be weird. Okay, so I guess Ill just write about my silly reveries and the glorous randomness that invades my life.

Oh damn. I just realized that I havent even given an introduction or anything. Ooops sorry. Well nevermind I'm kinda busy, Ill do the introduction later.

At least my blog page won't have to face the shame of its own nakedness anymore.

mmm chocolate.

Ashley,
The Ungraceful One.


1 comment: